- round or square
- pedestal style, for the sake of our feets...and for the sake of adding more people around it..
- if it has legs, hopefully they'll be more interesting than just plain posts ("turned" legs, I think that's what it's called)
- light in color: either white, antique white, gray, or light-ish wood (not oak)
- somewhere around 50" wide
- seat about 6 normally, but can expand
- rustic but clean in style (not overly country)
- chairs can all match, or just "go" - and don't all have to be the exact same chair
Found this one at Ikea. It's rectangular, but it might be ok...
Oooh, leaf! Rob loves a good leaf. He is really concerned with fitting many many peoples around our table, whatever we pick.
The matchy-matchy chairs that go with it. Meh. A little country cottage for me.
And another one we found on the same trip:
As for other ideas...
This beautiful piece of loveliness: HomeGoods for $129, if I'm remembering correctly.
And this one:
Annnnd, my favorite! (and he is still there!!!)
Ahhh, HomeGoods.. I could really spend about $10,000 in that place. (Yeah, even though everything is super affordable. I could manage that easily!)
More to come, as
we I keep looking...